Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets introduce ourselves.
Let me start. I'm the WRX vs. the World moderator. I'm from SoCal. Drive a new silver WRX :D

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah I forgot. Will some of you guys rate me? Seems a lot of other people have ratings and I don't :mad: J/k. Just rate if you want to :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I was only asking jokingly. I know from my own experience that I'm not really motivated to rate people unless they're trolls or exceptionally knowledgable.

G

·
Keeferno. I'm the OT moderator. You're in my world now! Ha, anyways, I'm also working on a big ol parts section that should hopefully be done soon.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whats the parts section going to be like? I hope I can get some valuable information from that place :D

G

·
List of availible parts by application with pictures, descriptions, links to retailers, dynos if availible. Maybe a feature where people who've bought the part can rate it eventually.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice. SOunds like a lot of work. Hope it pays off, cause a lot us of want some good hard info on parts and stuff.

G

·
Yep, it should be cool. Oh, and congrats, you've been rated

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sup doods im the performance moderator

Aspen white wrx

{i pick it up today} ahoahaoha

cant wait.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I am a new addition to the moderator list as well. I am doing Off Topic and Tutorial. My name is Justin and I am up in Sacramento driving my silver sedan.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks like Blazin's getting lots of moderators. I volunteered for Performance. I may ask for Road Race as well. I have a track day at Seattle International Raceway on Monday (not in the WRX)- I'll post some experience and pics when I'm done.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm Jim, one of the moderators for "Performance," although I might change over to "More Boost" since we still don't have a moderator for that thread.

I live near Philadelphia, PA and I work in NJ for Lockheed Martin as a mechanical engineer.
I have a Platinum Silver Metallic WRX with almost 6,000 miles on it (in two months). I love my car and drive it very hard most of the time. I like to drag race and drive my car too fast on the street.

If you guys could get me another star, I would appreciate it. Some guy liked my advice but thought I was insulting him or something and gave me four instead of five stars!

-Jim

·
Registered
232 Posts
SoCal Moderator here.

I'm sure you can tell what I drive... ;)

BTW...please don't rate me, I wanna be the only UNRATED moderator! MUHAHAHAHA!

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm Mark, I will be helping cover "More Boost". I live in Spokane Washington.

Keeferno I sure like the sounds of your parts section, can't wait to see it.

I'm new at this so if you see me screwing up feel free to rake me over the coals. In a private E-Mail would be nice though :p

And remember the only time to moderate your beer consumption is when you will be driving and maybe at your bosses house if he has a hot wife.

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
im moderating over in general everyday impraeza talk.

i moderate things. and ... KICK BAD PEOPLE OUT!

lol when will the moderator caht area be open? i still can't get in.

DR

·
Registered
155 Posts
i'm the moderator of nothing. all i do is post. :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts