ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does Perrin do it? A little bird told me all they do is remove the filter inside the injectors.

If so why in God's name would we pay 600 bucks for this? Wouldn't we just do it ourselves?

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
all they do is dremel the top part of it thts what i did when i had my wrx and ran 740cc with my vf30 thats why it hauled car idled just fine when i got it tuned

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet. So no just removing the filter eh? That's cool. 200 bucks isn't that huge of a hit.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
scooby24 said:
Sweet. So no just removing the filter eh? That's cool. 200 bucks isn't that huge of a hit.
do it yourself pussy just take a dremel and cut the copper part fool the little bling part, make sure you set the utec to handle those injectors

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WRXout said:
do it yourself pussy just take a dremel and cut the copper part fool the little bling part, make sure you set the utec to handle those injectors
You first :p

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Trainrex said:
I'm going to go ahead and make the assumption that Fadi didn't read the link above.
what is thier to read on my wrx injectors i did it maybe its diffrent with the sti? cause dude its an sti pshhhh

Solid Titties Insulation?

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
WRXout said:
what is thier to read on my wrx injectors i did it maybe its diffrent with the sti? cause dude its an sti pshhhh

Solid Titties Insulation?
Read page two in the link, you'll learn something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts