Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who brings their modded car to the dealer for warranty work, and the dealer dosent car about the mods? If you do, what dealer do you go to? Thanks!

Just thought Id ask before I go buy some exhaust mods....:p

·
Registered
6 Posts
03WRXMA said:
Who brings their modded car to the dealer for warranty work, and the dealer dosent car about the mods? If you do, what dealer do you go to? Thanks!

Just thought Id ask before I go buy some exhaust mods....:p
TY Subaru by Bradley Airport in CT is mod friendly. They sell new cars with some major mods already installed.
Curry Subaru has never said anything to me, however, my car isn't heavily modded. I only have a catback exhaust, bov, Samco IC hoses, short throw shifter, Greddy boost gauge and a Whiteline rear sway bar. SO FAR........

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
ya ty subaru is very mod friendly they install stuff to i believe. i'll have to go to curry if i have a problem hopefully i don't

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At least the warranty on new cars is covered by ANY Subaru dealer, not just the one you bought it from :)

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
that's fine. i am well beyond dealing with mod friendly dealerships anyway. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Somerset Subaru is a pretty mod friendly dealer. Never gotten any problems from them. They asked me when i was gonna do ECU work on my car as a matter of fact..lol I was suprised they'd let me toy with the computer and not void the warranty.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I found out recently that Schaeller Subaru in NB is an authorized TurboXS dealer. According to one of the managers I talk to, they got no problem with mods. Especially if you buy from them and pay for installs hehe.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are there any mod-friendly dealers in the boston area, i.e. inside 128 or at least 495?
Are there any that will do installs?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bald Hill in Subaru was extremly mod friendly a year ago, not sure now... ask for a guy named Kevin (i believe, not sure if he's still there) He is a great guy to deal with, he was doing some pretty crazy mods on the cars in their lot, and they were covering everything under the warrenty...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Cityside Subaru

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had dealt with CitySide Subaru in Arlington, as far as mods go. I'm bringing my car in because i think the synchro from 3-4 is going...all I have is intercooler hoses and suspension stuff, but I just wanted to ask because I know some ppl have had stuff denied for insane reasons. Thx...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts