Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I saw the sweetest SUV today. Made by Nissan. Mulano or something like that. Looked like a 350 z on steroids. I beleive it has the z motor as it had the same exhaust look in the rear. I am about to go online and check it out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
koyokid said:
I like it!!! 240 hp/243 ftlb. Mitsubishi dropped the ball by not offering it here. Who makes these decisions?

Airtrek Turbo R
our government and the tree huggers...... the car is probably too expensive to modify to fit our emissions standards... the very reason why we no longer have a Supra, or RX7 or 300 ZX TT (yeah we got the 350z big whoop)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
bingo said:
I saw the sweetest SUV today. Made by Nissan. Mulano or something like that. Looked like a 350 z on steroids. I beleive it has the z motor as it had the same exhaust look in the rear. I am about to go online and check it out.
It's the Murano. I had not known about it until bingo mentioned it. Nissan is introducing a lot of new models. This one sports the 240hp engine of the Maxima.

misterx

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo R

Black00GTP said:

our government and the tree huggers...... the car is probably too expensive to modify to fit our emissions standards... the very reason why we no longer have a Supra, or RX7 or 300 ZX TT (yeah we got the 350z big whoop)
Since this vehicle uses the same powertrain as the EVO, it wouldn't be out of the question. It would be a MUCH better choice than the EVO wagon. Have you ever seen that thing? Gross! Looks like an ugly Volvo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts