ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm new to clubwrx.net and a new Subaru owner as of October. :) I'm totally excited. Yes I know I am a girl and I tend to get alot of descrimination in the car scene. Fortunatly, all the "Subi" owners that I've met so far are so nice. :) I've learned alot about my car in a short amount of time thanks to forums like this and you guys out there. So I just want to say thanks for the support and thanks to clubwrx.net. You guys make owning a Subaru not only fun, but a great learning experience.

x's & o's
Miss STI
aka Jack

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the club!

Pics of the STi please?

·
Registered
0 Posts
congrats on the sti, wish i could have afforded one, and you'd be surprised how many girls are into suby's. I definately think there is a certain level of attraction to a girl that knows as much about cars as i do, and shares the same obsession. Best advice i can give you is read before you start doing anything, people on here and nasioc really know their stuff, i trust them more than my dads mechanic

·
Registered
884 Posts
yes post some pics of u and the car please

·
Peachypumpkincheeks
8,621 Posts
and welcome to the Club! :)

We don't get too discriminated against here, after all, most of the guys are teh ghey. But with a name like Jack, better watch your butt! :tongue:

+1 for sti pics

·
Registered
842 Posts
Welcome. can't wait to see these pics.
We don't get too discriminated against here, after all, most of the guys are teh ghey. But with a name like Jack, better watch your butt! :tongue:
:rotfl:

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
This Club Welcomes You With Open Arms..... Hehehe That Sounded So Ghey. But Congrats

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
24,023 Posts
Welcome to the club,enjoy that Sti.:thumbup:

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
0 Posts
hello and welcome to the club

·
Registered
96 Posts
Glendale? Glendale where? AZ, CA, MO, WI, AR, CO, FL, IN, KS, or KY? I figure if you wanted us to know, you would have told us. Welcome none the less.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts