Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a brand new , still in box/original bubble wrap, spare exhaust I have for a 2015+ wrx/sti . I only have the exhaust pipes and mufflers , no hardware is included , so you will be responsible for the bolts/clamps and gasket. The exhaust is the Mishimoto 3in stainless steel catback , subiespeed has it listed for $990 , I am looking to get 650 obo considering you will need to provide your own hardware.
Located in Kutztown ,Pa , i can ship since its still boxed , buyer will pay shipping unless agreed apon other wise , or of course local pickup will be free and i can deliever with a certain radius.

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am selling a brand new , still in box/original bubble wrap, spare exhaust I have for a 2015+ wrx/sti . I only have the exhaust pipes and mufflers , no hardware is included , so you will be responsible for the bolts/clamps and gasket. The exhaust is the Mishimoto 3in stainless steel catback , subiespeed has it listed for $990 , I am looking to get 650 obo considering you will need to provide your own hardware.
Located in Kutztown ,Pa , i can ship since its still boxed , buyer will pay shipping unless agreed apon other wise , or of course local pickup will be free and i can deliever with a certain radius.

Thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still have, I contacted mishimoto and I can get the hardware kit seperate , so if anyone is interested let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts