Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is tons of posts about this, but I want to see if I am missing something.

16 sti, blouch turbo dominator, tomei headers, cobb downpipe, short ram, invidia n1 exhaust, 1000cc injectors, aem fuel pump, fuel rails, flex fuel set up, process west FMIC.

I am now throwing a misfire cylinder 1 on e85. I swapped all spark plugs, gapped down more, swapped coilpacks, stayed misfire cyl 1, replaced coilpack, still throwing it, did a compression test, was good, swapped injectors positions, still misfire 1, pulled the injector while running to see if it would run rougher or the same, ran rougher, which tells me its not a true miss. Did a wet compression test with scope, all good.

Is there anything else I am missing, or is it tune related? I did put 93 back in and still misfiring.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had a similar issue with cylinder 1 on my bugeye. I was not running e85 and it is only stage 2 but it ran really rough and misfired constantly. I swapped everything just like you did. I even ran a wire straight from the ecu pin to the injector to bypass the harness in case there were any breaks in the harness. Turns out mine just needed a new ecu. I bought a used ecu, loaded my tune onto it and now it runs fine. Hopefully some input may help. Good luck!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts