ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last night me and a few of my friends were coming home from a club. I stopped at light, and then about 10 sec later, I hear "BOOOOM", and feel the car lurch foward. I start cursing and I'm about to get out to check out my car, until my friend reminds me that we're in the middle of an intersection, and that I should pull over first. I do, and go to check out what happened. I get out and don't know what surprised me more, the fact that my car just got hit, or the fact that the person that just hit my car was one of the guys me and my firends came to the club with. It was raining so I guess he braked too little too late, and slid into the back of my STi. Damage aint too bad, his car was fine, and he said he'd pay for everything. Part of his license plate was impacted into my bumper, you can even make out the letters and screws. I know it's a minor fender bender, but I do plan on replacing it in time. Do any of you know, just by the pics, if this can be repaired or will I need a whole new bumper. Also could anything else have damaged in the crash. (It was relatively a low speed impact, a fender bender and nothing more really.)

Now instead of me buying a new bumper or getting the current one fixed, I'm thinking about going aftermarket. I was thinking about getting a full body kit somewhere down the line so I guess this just rearranged my priorities. Only problem is most aftermarket kits I've seen, IMHO don't look very good. I'm looking for something clean. Something that most people can't tell is aftermarket and flows with the lines of the car. Right now I'm thinking about JDM rear valences and a V-limited front lip. Not too sure what to do with the sideskirts. Anyways, suggestions, opinions are welcome. Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts