Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
How about another Dick's Meet?

Hey Guys-

How about a pre-Christmas-Early-Lunch-at-Dick's Meet? I missed the last one because of the hit and run....bastards! Like on a Saturday morning/noon deal? That or a Issaquah Fatburger/Krispy Kreme meet?

::phreeZe Talkin:: Official time is at 11am. Bernard feel free to edit this out if you would like.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sounds like fun, but I probably won't be able to make it until next year. Too much planned for December already!

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
I'm down for this...but like Austin, my December's pretty booked.

My Saturday, Dec. 14th is open...how's that look for everyone?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm thinking Fatburger/KK at noon on the 14th? Anyone else able to spare a couple hours out the holiday schedule? I thought about inviting the 4ag club as well...

iv30 said:
The 14th sounds good I say we goto the Fatburger KK lots more parking and easy to get in and out.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
206WRX_GDA said:
I'm thinking Fatburger/KK at noon on the 14th? Anyone else able to spare a couple hours out the holiday schedule? I thought about inviting the 4ag club as well...

That sounds good! I'm down for it!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just an update....the AE86'ers are excited to meet up with donuts...I mean us...hehe...

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
556 Posts
206WRX_GDA said:
Just an update....the AE86'ers are excited to meet up with donuts...I mean us...hehe...
Dude you gotta bring the rex. I wanna see your rims and hear your bov. I love having that peircing feelin in my ear :)

Jason

EDIT: Oh ya it looks like I'm coming to this one too. There better be lots of people. Or I will be pissed :mad:

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
PhreeZe said:
Dude you gotta bring the rex. I wanna see your rims and hear your bov. I love having that peircing feelin in my ear :)

Jason

EDIT: Oh ya it looks like I'm coming to this one too. There better be lots of people. Or I will be pissed :mad:
I think we should change the location of the meet and not tell Jason so he can be pissed by himself...:D

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey S13-

Welcome to the club! Bring the rest of the Club4ag ppl too!

S13 Slide said:
hope yall dont mine, i invited guys from NWN.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
i loved that movie, its big trouble in little tokyo right? with them raiden looking doods throwing lightning bolts. :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
S13 Slide said:
i loved that movie, its big trouble in little tokyo right? with them raiden looking doods throwing lightning bolts. :eek:
LOL yep!

Btw your ride kicks ass!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
UPDATE: RX-7's and MR-2's have been invited. This should be great! I hope the weather holds up, if it snows, then we'll be the only ones out! hah..

1 - 20 of 49 Posts