ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not for sure yet but I am entertaining the thought of parting out the sti and selling it. I just sold my house and am buying a new one and I see how broke I am now. My wife and I are having a baby next month and I am starting to freak out. The thought of this makes me a very sad sad person. Again I am not for sure yet so I am not taking dibs on any parts yet I will let you know as I figure what I need to do. If I decide that I am getting rid of it I am giving dibs to people that have stock sti parts cause I dont have them anymore. I will do a trade for stock parts plus cash. But again I am crossing my fingers that I dont have to get rid of her.

·
Banned
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tired to return the baby but they wouldnt even give me store credit. Darn those people. O well.

·
Banned
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mad WRX said:
Babies are cheap
The part that is killing me is the new house. But hey the new house is going to be a lot bigger than where I live now.

·
Banned
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mad WRX said:
Should've went with my loan officer plus I would've gotten a fat referral fee :wiggles: :(
Still Could what company and can they do an 80 20 split? If so let me know.

·
Registered
495 Posts
subbysti said:
The part that is killing me is the new house. But hey the new house is going to be a lot bigger than where I live now.
Does your house have a turbo? I wouldn't get it if it didn't. :p

Well look at it this way. Your new big house will build equity and it's a better investment then any car. (yea I know it's an STI) You could always buy another one later down the line if you decide to sell it. If I were in your shoes, I would make huge sacrifices to obtain a nice big house. I know it would be a tragic loss for you, but think about the baby and your wife's future.

·
Banned
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mad WRX said:
Company is called Morningstar, he said he can do a split. I already have your number, let me know if you want me to have him call you. His name is Christian.
That will work

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sounds like your thinking ... My fiance and I just bought a house. Big payment. Your budget tells you what you can afford and can not. If you can't, I would sell the car and follow up with the house in a heartbeat. Down the road - re-evaluate, and in 6 months to a year (or longer), go ahead and buy another STI or equivelant Anyway, it really comes down to budgeting. If you can afford it, buy it. If you can't... don't.

- My new Mantra:
If you can afford it, buy it.
If you can't... don't.
Just save, wait and buy it later.

Congratulations on your wife's having a baby. That's pretty cool. I've been told that cars pale in comparison.

Demian

·
Registered
77 Posts
You can live in a car but you can't race a house!

just break it down and she'll understant...;)

congrats on the bambinno.. too bad about the car. wait I could realy use another right now maybee.... oh heck NO way she'd go for that:eek3:

Peace Juarez

1 - 20 of 23 Posts