Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some old low-res pics... (is one month, old?)

rob

[ May 01, 2001: Message edited by: rob ]

G

·
Hey what's up Rob,

Dang your car looks mean. How much did you pay for the blinkers and the clear sidemarkers? And are the SE37K 17" or 18"? I was thining about getting those too but I didn't know if they would look good on my car. You should of asked me becuase i can get Rims for pretty cheap. Also, did you get your headlights cleared out?

G

·
Hey what's up Rob,

Dang your car looks mean. How much did you pay for the blinkers and the clear sidemarkers? And are the SE37K 17" or 18"? I was thining about getting those too but I didn't know if they would look good on my car. You should of asked me becuase i can get Rims for pretty cheap. Also, did you get your headlights cleared out?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blinkers and sidemarkers cost $145 from Irvine Subaru as a set. The rims are 18" SE-37A's... I bought them about a week after I got the car... sorry.

[ May 08, 2001: Message edited by: rob ]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's s'more pix cross posted, word for word from i-club:

dirty windshield:

digipix sux...

engine bay:

Injen CAI and Blitz solenoid:

The Injen CAI is a prototype utilizing a filter mounted down low in the fenderwell, sucking in cold air from the vent below the foglamp, keeping the ram air scoop intact. Whether or not it's absolutely necessary in a turbo system is doubtful... but it's good looking and above all... free!

Suspension/Handling:
18" Volk Wheels on Toyo FZ4s*
DMS Gold Suspension*
Whiteline Anti-lift kit*

Engine:
Blitz SBCiD and Power Meter iD*
Blitz BOV*
Injen CAI (courtesy of Injen)
Tanabe Racing Medallion cat-back exhaust (courtesy of Tanabe)

Perks:
C-West front grill (courtesy of B-Spec)
STi foglight covers*
Clear reflectors and sidemarkers*
Clarion multi-media system*
Momo shift knob*
Aladdin 2000 alarm*
Formula One window tint*

*Courtesy of my now-poor, but supportive wife.

G

·
HEHE you just like to make people jealous huH?! Good work Robert, let me knwo when you can give me a ride in your WRX.

Also, where can I find a wife like yours? ;)

G

·
damn... that's sweeet!!

He he... I'm still having a hard time convincing my GF that the WRX is a great car to have... shw thinks it's ugly (...oh the agony) :D

-red-

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey man,
How did you get the head unit below the console, and what type of screen is that? Also, what instruments are in the top cluster? I really like how your dash is set up. That's how i want mine. Great job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts