ClubWRX Forum banner

1001 - 1016 of 1016 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Another Metro Detroit person saying hi! I live in Berkley and work in Warren. I've got a silver 2010 with a U-State sticker on the window. If you see me around wave!

As my car starts to age, any suggestions on where I can find reliable work on a WRX? I'm newer to Metro Detroit and unfortunately it seems the Asian import economy is a bit light here. I prefer to not venture too far from Southeast Oakland County for car repairs if I can avoid it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey hey! New subie owner in Detroit looking to join the community and learn more about these things! Originally a DSM guy (4g63T all day!!) but wanted to move into something a bit more modern and safe. Recently purchased one with some work from a guy in the local community and so far so good. Its my second car, so not on the road every day. Feel free to let me know if there are any meets coming up soon!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I usually post the meet locations on the nasioc thread but I could post them here as well

I live in Troy and have a 2003 Wrx wagon and a 2006 LGT wagon

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, I just joined I am from Zeeland, Michigan. Current goodies list are
2015 WRX - Base

ENGINE-
Cobb Big SF intake
Cobb catted non-resonated J-pipe
Cobb cat-back exhaust
Cobb Access-port

EXTERIOR -
17x9 +45 Enkei RPF1
Blacked out stock headlight housing with Diode dynamics c light

INTERIOR -
STI RA ultrasuede steering wheel
JL speakers
Raceseng polished shift knob.

Future mods -
Looking to get it protuned over at Whalen Speed
EGR DELETE
TGV DELETE
E85 CONVERSION
Coil overs leaning more towards lowering springs since this is my Daily driver year round.
Also looking on recommendations on a new radio headunit.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I would get some STi or Swift springs , I had them on mine way back in the day and they were excellent. Coilovers will be slowly murdered by our winter

Reactions: CWPWRX616

·
Registered
314 Posts
I am out

Preparing the car for storage and cleaning the house

1001 - 1016 of 1016 Posts