Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live about 30 miles north of Detroit, in Chesterfield. I'm looking for a good, performance related garage that knows WRXs well. And of course has good prices. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
2 Posts
imho god&godspeed's work is a joke at best... leaving oil lines offa turbo's, extreme leaks on exhaust parts... contact FreeBMW on www.nasioc.com in the midwest forum n' he can hook you up.

sherifx

·
Registered
180 Posts
sherifx said:
imho god&godspeed's work is a joke at best... leaving oil lines offa turbo's, extreme leaks on exhaust parts... contact FreeBMW on www.nasioc.com in the midwest forum n' he can hook you up.

sherifx
out of curiosity, could you elaborate on why god's work is a joke? it seems like most people here have an opposite opinion. was that your car that god messed up?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a garage and tools with not a whole lot to do on weekends. What do you need?
I have herd of some bad things about God also. Plus come on he goes by God he needs to be told he does crappy work so that he will loose the complex.
Rob

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
About God's work...The only mod I've had done to my car is a turbo timer. I tried it myself but had a few problems, so I paid him to do it. My only complaint is he didn't hook up the parking brake cut off wire, he just grounded it where he hooked up the grounding wires. I mentioned it to him and he said he does it this way "because it's easier." I hooked it up myself later.

I didn't say anymore or complain, it wasn't that big of a deal since I could do it myself. But I was still paying him to hook something up, and it should have been done the way it's supposed to be.

I plan on having him install a few other parts sooner or later. So I would really like to hear more about his more significant work. Anybody?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also a performance shop in Michigan. I am located off of 14 mile road in troy. I have worked on many WRX's and most local guys know me pretty well. I can handle just about anything for these cars. Please give me a call if you have any questions. Thank you.

Al Dustan II
Dustan Performance Technologies, LLC
248-733-1770
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dustan Performance does great work. Done Many mods to my car and many others in Detroit. Check him out>

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shops in Michigan

Feel free to call us if you have any performance needs, we have qualified technicials with years of dealership and performance/racing experience. We also have experience tuning everything from stock engines to 1000HP alcohol turbo drag race engines.

We can build engines, rebuild transmissions, fabricate piping, build roll cages, wire complete harnesses, provide custom engine parts, port heads, tune, and sell proven performance parts.

Our new 5,700 sqft facility will be open next week at 1668 Thorncroft in Troy, MI and our MD AWD chassis dyno will be open the first week of April.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give Matt or Myself a call.

Thanks,

·
1,911 Posts
Actually right now due to new AWD dyno and the move to the new location, I'm not doing any major installs until we get things kind of settled. I recommend you give Al a call above. If you need AWD dyno services give me a ring. I also have increased our inventory starting this month so we'll have a LOT more in stock. Thanks all!

·
1,911 Posts
bigtrick said:
out of curiosity, could you elaborate on why god's work is a joke? it seems like most people here have an opposite opinion. was that your car that god messed up?
Sherifx has never bought nor done any business with me whatsoever. Just talked my ear off about projects he never starts is all. Nothing more. And for the record I have never left any oil line off a turbo. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts