ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought my first wrx and spent all my money doing it, looking for a decent deal on a winter setup in at least 16" or bigger with good winter tires

located in detroit michigan area

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
If you can't find yourself a nice set of wheels, you should go with 16" steelies. They're affordable and honestly don't look half bad. That's what I run on my 2011.

GL.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For sure! Id definitely take steelies! I just don't have to cash to to buy stuff brand new at time, so anything that fits with snow tires is cool

·
Registered
8 Posts
Don't know what kind of budget you are on. But I have practically brand new (used 1100 miles on my 2011 wrx wagon) wheels and winter tires for sale. Wheels are steel black, brand Unique 83, 16x6.5 5x100/115 ($65 each). Snow tires are size 215/55/16 Michelin X ICE Xi2 studless ($141 each). I will sell them for $600. I will ship but buyer pays shipping. Will only sell together.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ohio 45742. If I had to guess I would say you are looking at 30 a wheel to ship. I do have a fedex account, so I get a little better rate. I would sell them for 680 shipped to you. Payment via paypal gift.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts