ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testin the new 3100 out. Pics could had been better but theyre ok. I had to resize em way down to get em on here so theyre pretty crappy now. And yea I know, I need springs and wheels, my Prodrive Springs and 5zigens are comin this spring.

One from Myrtle Beach over New Years

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Bug-Eye for life..... :wiggles:

I too have a 4-eat

update pics when you get your wheels and you drop the car. Lookin good.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
killabee said:
nice pics. what front lip is that?
It is the Greddy front lip.

BTW :does anyone know what is the biggest size pics it will let you upload on this site? I didnt know so i just resized them down alot and now theyre pretty crappy...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I like 'em...I just got a new camera and I've been learning how to change the shutter speed and aperture like you've probably done. I haven't really tried any night pics like that yet though...howd you get the colors to look orangy like that?

what grill is that btw?
oh, and my family used to have a beach house in Pawley's Island :)

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man....Yea Ive been toying around with it also. It took me a little while to figure out the night pics but ive learned a couple things about night pics through trial and error: First of all make sure u have a tripod if your gonna do em or else theyll be uber-blurry, set ur aperature alot higher depending on how much light u have, and dont use flash. Im still messin with all the settings and stuff but im kinda gettin it now. That pic is orangy looking because that street light was a really orange light. And the grille a STI rep grille from Ravspec :wiggles:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Pics are a little dark, maybe need to go to a parking lot with better lighting. Nice car!

·
Registered
7 Posts
he just needs to slow down the shutter speed.

about that grill, did it come with the actual grill part (mesh)?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dorrington said:
about that grill, did it come with the actual grill part (mesh)?
It came with a black metal mesh that is on there now, although you cant really tell....Im thinkin about buyin a new emlem and McGyverin it onto that mesh somehow cuz im kinda missin my emlem

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heres one where I had the aperature set higher so its brighter...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts