ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know that anyone will want to watch this, these days, but I found this old video that I made, I THINK about 2010, of me commuting to work in my WRX wagon. This was after my hybrid build; I was thoroughly enjoying the car, tinkering in Final Cut Pro, and wanted to capture the feeling of being in the car for posterity.

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
20,355 Posts
I don't know that anyone will want to watch this, these days, but I found this old video that I made, I THINK about 2010, of me commuting to work in my WRX wagon. This was after my hybrid build; I was thoroughly enjoying the car, tinkering in Final Cut Pro, and wanted to capture the feeling of being in the car for posterity.

Nice video, and a fitting tribute to your wagon. Love the Satriani sound track, Bugeye wagons FTMFW!

·
48,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice video, and a fitting tribute to your wagon. Love the Satriani sound track, Bugeye wagons FTMFW!
Yep..I remember saying here that I was going to do zero mods to it, when I picked it up in 2006. :ROFLMAO:

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
20,355 Posts
Wish I knew what happened to the Hammerdown wagon, it disappeared off the face of the earth after I traded it in.

·
48,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wish I knew what happened to the Hammerdown wagon, it disappeared off the face of the earth after I traded it in.
Same situation here. It's like I didn't want to know for a while, but then a few months later I tried to track it down, and couldn't find any sign of it. Supposedly the new owner was taking it back to Charleston SC.

·
48,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I liked the guy that I sold it to; he was active military and really seemed to know cars. Better than selling to some guy who's going to give it to his teenaged son, and get it wrapped around a tree, somewhere.

I see mine from time to time. The guy keeps it nice. Last i saw the guy he said he wanted to take it to some autox events

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
3 Participants
RayfieldsWRX
ClubWRX Forum
We invite you to join our Subaru Impreza WRX and STi community to discuss engine mods, builds, detailing, and more.
Full Forum Listing