ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2644 Posts

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,688 Posts
trainrex said:
I can't wait until it's nice out again so I can get some new pics!!!
I like the wheel treatment. Powdercoated? Sorry if you've answered this before...:)

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
RayfieldsWRX said:
I like the wheel treatment. Powdercoated? Sorry if you've answered this before...:)
No problem. It's a custom charcoal grey pearl color I mixed for 'em:) I had them bead-blasted and shot them with Sikkens (the same paint that is on the car). Pictures don't really do the wheels or the car justice. The wheels flip between grey, black, and pearl depending on light. Just like sonic yellow, different cameras make the sedona red look different. The camera that took the first pic makes it look orangy. The picture below looks a little darker.

·
48,688 Posts
My baby. I've removed the front lip since then, got tired of cracking it on everything...:rolleyes:

·
48,688 Posts
trainrex said:
No problem. It's a custom charcoal grey pearl color I mixed for 'em:) I had them bead-blasted and shot them with Sikkens (the same paint that is on the car). Pictures don't really do the wheels or the car justice. The wheels flip between grey, black, and pearl depending on light.
Car looks awesome! I never see red bug-eyes around here...

·
Registered
577 Posts
Since this pic I have removed the orange turn signal condoms and put in silvervisions.

Hey Ray, what wheels are those? They tight!!

·
48,688 Posts
Richie03 said:
Hey Ray, what wheels are those? They tight!!
ADR GT-Sports, 17". They skirt the middle ground between stock-looking and bling, which is perfect for me. I've had them for 16-17,000 miles; they've held up very well.

1 - 20 of 2644 Posts
About this Discussion
2.6K Replies
740 Participants
NY Styles
ClubWRX Forum
We invite you to join our Subaru Impreza WRX and STi community to discuss engine mods, builds, detailing, and more.
Full Forum Listing