ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey would this fit on a WRX?

2002-2007 Subaru WRX / STi Turbo Back Exhaust System w/ Down Pipe : -

Its a Legitimate exhaust. They are an authorized retailer i checked it out. I just thought it was weird that for the wrx the catback alone was 400 and for an STi the whole TBE sytem was 250 catted and everything. Here is a guy pulling a 11.4 with this system. Credits to TurboQueaf hes a cool guy check out his other vids 2;)

YouTube - ‪2005 STi 11.44 @ 123.6 470 AWHP new edit of past video posted on YouTube‬‏

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
scruffythewild said:
Hey would this fit on a WRX?
Possibly. eBay exhausts have been known to have fitment issues.

scruffythewild said:
Its a Legitimate exhaust. They are an authorized retailer i checked it out. I just thought it was weird that for the wrx the catback alone was 400 and for an STi the whole TBE sytem was 250 catted and everything.
It's a loud, droning, obnoxious, Chinese sweatshop made exhaust that will not handle the road salt of NY very well (I've seen hangers rust off within one winter).

The exhaust is not catted (there is one flex section and one resonator).

NY exhaust laws are ambiguous; modification is grounds for a citation. Installing a canister like that is an invitation for any LEO to pull you over.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibly. eBay exhausts have been known to have fitment issues.

It's a loud, droning, obnoxious, Chinese sweatshop made exhaust that will not handle the road salt of NY very well (I've seen hangers rust off within one winter).

The exhaust is not catted (there is one flex section and one resonator).

NY exhaust laws are ambiguous; modification is grounds for a citation. Installing a canister like that is an invitation for any LEO to pull you over.
Ok thanks. Blitz is pretty good though to right? I think its alittle on the expensive side though

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
scruffythewild said:
Ok thanks. Blitz is pretty good though to right? I think its alittle on the expensive side though
Depends on what you're looking for. They tend to be loud.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts