ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I just picked up my sway bar from pre over the weekend and wanna install it. I Know Jeremy wants to do his 30k maintance as well. Think maybe we can line something up here to do both the same day. I'll leave it slight open ended here and say sometime this coming weekend depending on people's scedules. Please respawned if you are interested.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Damn, i am gonna have to work again this weekend. Good job on getting all your parts, let me know how they feel after the install...

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'd be willing to tell you guys what hole the oil goes in:rotfl:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Im free fri sat and sun. Lets do an early sat mourn. That would be fun!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Is there a "where" in all of this or we gonna do it in the rain freezing our asses off? And Jeremy needs a 60K done, not 30K

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Is there a "where" in all of this or we gonna do it in the rain freezing our asses off? And Jeremy needs a 60K done, not 30K
mike is it true you sold your sti for a g35? or was it a 350z I cant remember.

·
Registered
471 Posts
LOL no not yet, and it was a G35. I've been really thinking about it though. And my tax refund would make a lovely down payment. If I do get one, it would be an 06 and up and they are to expensive right now to make sense of a purchase. And I love my turbo and awd, plus the investment I've already put into my car likens me to keep it for a little bit longer. Unless some one wants to buy it for 26K right now. Then I might reconsider. They are so hot though. I know my gf is getting one, prob an 05-06. So if and when she does, I would prob keep the Sti.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Depending on if my parents head up north we can do it at thier place... I'll tell them this time to leave a key that starts the a6. We can close the door and crank up the space heater again.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'd prefer if we could do it on a Friday afternoon/evening. I have to work this weekend. (And every weekend for the foreseeable future.)

I'd be willing to tell you guys what hole the oil goes in:rotfl:
I just pour it into the gas tank right? :confused:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
humm.. i have work that day and my parents won't be gone until sometime in the afternoon. i'm off at 6PM thought...

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well the only issue with morning is they may not be gone yet but. I'm sure they are cool with us using the grauge so i'm not worried about that. I don't start work until 1pm so...

·
Registered
390 Posts
I guess I could do Sat morning, but I'd need to be off and driving by 12.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alright, gonna be a long day we are gonna have to get up pretty early to be working on your car by 7AM or 8AM:eek:. But i'm getting use to lagging on sleep so.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I just relized we may have a interest conflict or maybe i just do.. Couple of people are heading down early to do a dyno day @ pre. I guess if i can get the day off all be cruizing down with aron and Daniel and push the install day to sunday?? But if can't then we can just proceed as planed with the mega nw install day.. Odds are they are gonna stone wall me and say i didn't give them enough notice but i will still try though!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yeah, realized that too. I also have finals I should really study for, so I'm thinking this weekend won't work. The week after next though I have off, so I could pretty much do it anytime that week I'm not working.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
sounds good man, I"ll try and get a hold of Alan to get help installing my sway this sunday...

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Yeah bro, Alan is the man, he's a cool moda sucka man. The dude is like a freaking computer bro. If u let him go somewhere or do something, he will remember it right away. freaking mutan.:rotfl:
+1 for Alan, He did the sway before so he's a good help you can ask for. Good luck bro.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yah, it keeps on teasing me thought.. gonna try and hold out until sunday...

·
Registered
905 Posts
you can give it a shot, just go out there and put it on. one guy can do it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts