ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let them come! For Thursday night at 10 PM, the second season for the Team Subie indoor soccer team will begin. Are the Pirates ready for teh challenge? I think YES! :)

Who's in so far:

ME!
Rancid
Zem
Bradley
Marcus
Chris
TurboLegacy2k4 (wit his $40) :)
Tgui

·
Registered
554 Posts
I will not be there because i will be back in Minnesota. I am leaving thursday afternoon but i will be back for next thursday. Hope you guys win!

·
Registered
332 Posts
YEEEEAAAAAAA!!! me like to kick the ball... Hey J, where did you get those shingaurds? I need a new pair and I was thinking about jsut stealing yours. Do you know where to get a new pair at?

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
skimann20 said:
YEEEEAAAAAAA!!! me like to kick the ball... Hey J, where did you get those shingaurds? I need a new pair and I was thinking about jsut stealing yours. Do you know where to get a new pair at?
I go to Soccer Stop off of Kipling and I-70. It is just North of I-70 and on the East side of Kipling in a little mall thing. There is a recycled records store right next to it.

·
Registered
332 Posts
WRX-games said:
I go to Soccer Stop off of Kipling and I-70. It is just North of I-70 and on the East side of Kipling in a little mall thing. There is a recycled records store right next to it.
Is this It? I think I'll stop on the way home from work... Then I have to get the oil changed...

Soccer StopSoccer Stop

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
brad sux at teh internet

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
skimann20 said:
YA I do...
Dood, what size do you want? I'll get them for you on my way home today. You can just pay me back. I get a coaching discount so... I think they are around 20-30 duckets.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'l do my damnest to show and cheer, and will also have me gear in case we need a sub. My last Subie soccer game :-(

sigh.....

-Eric-

1 - 20 of 49 Posts