·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So here's the plan

I-CLUB/MS SUMMER TAILGATING MEET!!!
Date: July 18th
Time: Noon or 1 or so
Where: Red Rocks parking area #1 (i'll post directions later)

We can park our rides, right next to our BBQ's. Listen to some great music. Throw the frisbee, and look at our beautiful cars, all at the same time. Maybe set up a few gazeebo's for shade. Who knows.

So who's with me?

·
Registered
659 Posts
im down! need to put some faces to all these names here! eye yam teh newb :p

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
red rocks parking area #1. If you get off I-70 at the red rocks exit, you'll go down a windy road. You'll see a sign and a split in the road. Veer right. that road will wind around up a hill, and eventually split 3 ways (left, straight, and right). Hang left (you'll see the big ol' parking area right there) and that's where we'll meet. There's only a handful of lots around there, so if you miss a turn or something, it's not too hard to find your way back.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MileHighWRX said:
is that the lot that you have to go under the rock arch to get to???
No, I think that one is if you keep going up the hill a little ways. This one is just the easiest to get to I figure.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Noon is too early for me with the race, but don't change anything to accomidate me. Unless it's good for others. I probably wouldn't be able to make it until 4 or so though. Maybe next time. ;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
also might want to mention that since this is a sunday, if anybody wants to bring any booooooz, don't forget to pick them up the day before.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I'll try to swing by as well. Wont be until sometime after 1 or 2.

Oh yeah, ClubSTI^jr will be rockin' techno tunes so get out your pacifiers and LED lights. :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts