ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Harvey has offered his restaurant and his super cool TV for us to watch the British Grand Prix at Silverstone Sunday morning.

The kicker is it starts at 5:30am :redface:
But! It will be fun, and there's something special about watching the race live at the crack of dawn. Remember, you can sleep when you're dead (or go back to bed when the race is over...)

I'll even make a McDonalds breakfast run if need be :)

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Well, I've got a haircut appointment at 9:30am that morning on the Hill, right down the street from Harrrrrrrrrvey's. Maybe I'll show a little early and come watch the race. When does it end?

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
5:30 am! ewww... That is early, even for me, BUT if Harrrrvey allows me to use the cooking facilities, I will make us all some "taco eggs" for breakfast :)

Count me in!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
the race is 5:30 to 8am on sunday.

I'll be on my couch.

Sam, i probably woudn't make it, but the replay is on at a reasonable 7pm. I think. Harv may sell a few beverages during the replay too.

Practice starts tomorrow Morning! I love my F1.:D

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Ehhh, I probably won't make it then....a little too early for me. :)

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
As I'm turning into an old fart, I don't think I could stay up quite that late.... maybe, though. We'll see.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
PoorAssRacing said:
Well, I've got a haircut appointment at 9:30am that morning on the Hill, right down the street from Harrrrrrrrrvey's. Maybe I'll show a little early and come watch the race. When does it end?
Wait.

You make appointments to have your haircut? And you do it at 9:30 on a Sunday?

Sissy.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Zem said:
Wait.

You make appointments to have your haircut? And you do it at 9:30 on a Sunday?

Sissy.
I wasn't going to say it... "Cris" needs a break.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
It's my one vanity.

I pay way too much for my haircuts, simply because going to Costcutters always ends up in my head being butchered.

So I go to Al's Barbershop on The Hill. It's a very manly place that does an awesome job with cutting hair. I'd highly recommend it to anyone tired of going to a place that employs monkeys with scissors.

And I go on Sundays because no one is there except my barber, and parking is free in Boulder on Sundays.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I'll be there.:) :wiggles:

Mark, strategic alliances can be made with good hairdressers. They can help manage your life much like a bartender, and they have cute freinds, and that can be fun.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
PoorAssRacing said:
...blah baaa baaa... I go on Sundays because no one is there...
God bless America and "the appointment".

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Cut your hair yourself sissy, I just did mine about 20 minutes ago

FTW

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Speaking of which, tonight there is an awesome concert two doora away that starts at 12:30 AM. I am going. I saw it last night too. The lead singer from the Black Crowes is playing til 3:30 am and last night the guitar god Warren Haynes (Allman Bros. Band) joined him. I would say it is one of the top 3 shows I have seen in the last year. Anyone interested?

Also I need a head count for the mornin. Who is in? I think I am just gonna sleep at work. :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts