ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The great Subie Golf Day!

When: August 14th! This should give me time to find a course, get a tee time and fees. To do this, I need to get an idea for numbers. We will shoot for 5 groups of 4? 20 total :)

Where: TBA

The Playa's:
1. WRX-games
2. Zem
3. svc
4. PoorAssRacing
5. Chris G
6. Jibco
7. SmokinJohnny
8. wrx21
9. MtnManWRX
10. Rancid
11. Mike270
12. Nickopotamus
13. Cry-Guy
14. Tronner
15. TurboLegacy2k4
16. Max
17. GetawayInBouldr
18. WRX Harvey
19. Jon
20. Demian

Backups:
1. Bradley
2. Louis?

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
I'm in. South Suburban Parks and Rec has a lot of good courses in Littleton/Englewood. Lone Tree is nice, but expensive. South Suburban Golf course is a good 18, and then Centennial Golf Course at Santa Fe and Bowles is a great "executive" 9, but they just added another 9, thus making it 18. My vote is for Centennial, but a hole's a hole :tongue:

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
That's my mom's birthday. :cool: But it shouldn't be problem, I'm definitely down for some beer, golf carting, and maybe some golfing.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jibco said:
No this is a response I would never expect from you Jeffrey. Is anyone else shocked? ;)

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
WRX-games said:
No this is a response I would never expect from you Jeffrey. Is anyone else shocked? ;)
Your avatar appears quite "shocked". :rotfl:

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright then you jokers. Here is what I think we should do for golf partners... WE DRAW NAMES AT THE COURSE BEFORE T-TIME :) Should keep things interesting. The other option is that we pick a partner, in which case Ian and I, "Team Rally Slow", will dominate as always!

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
If Mark can stand it, I think he and I should be "Team WRB Sedan". The combination of an enginerd and an archetype will be blindingly unstoppable.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
PoorAssRacing said:
If Mark can stand it, I think he and I should be "Team WRB Sedan". The combination of an enginerd and an archetype will be blindingly unstoppable.
This is a silly sport, so it seems fitting....

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Golf is not a sport. Please don't confuse the issue.

But then again, neither is bowling. So I suppose "Silly Sport" covers it. Maybe it should be "Silly Pastimes" or "Silly Games" or something of that nature. I just hate calling golf and bowling sports.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I want to play .. I don't have a partner to come with however, so I am needing to recruit a golfer to be part of Team ?.

? = TBD

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I play golf, but its been awhile. I am Steve's Partner. Well own you all.....:D

Steve were you at? This thread is calling you....Tronner, come out and play.

Kory

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
MtnManWRX said:
I play golf, but its been awhile. I am Steve's Partner. Well own you all.....:D

Kory
.... 'ya think? There's nothing quite like a golf instructor battling a bunch of retards....

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Zem said:
.... 'ya think? There's nothing quite like a golf instructor battling a bunch of retards....
It's sorta like when we all went bowling. I got made fun of because I've been bowling for 20 years (give or take) and have my own ball and shoes and stuff.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts