ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[:EDIT Okay, well due to rampant scheduling conflicts, the drive has been moved to Saturday evening, still looking like 10:00 ish, but maybe pushed back a little... END EDIT:]

[:EDIT X2 Well, looks like we're going to meet up at 10:30, and then head out at 11:00 pm on Saturday. I'll post directions on Friday END ANOTHER EDIT:]

Okay folks, If you haven't notices, it's getting cooler out as we speak, and that can mean only one thing. Winter is a comin' Snow is great. I love doing donuts in parking lots as much as the next guy, but I also like carving canyons.

So, here's the idea. Let's have a Midnight drive. Might not be many more opportunities right? (do you really need a reason?)

Okay, so since midnight was too late for the last one, I'm thinking 10:00pm start.

Starting point will be a yet to be disclosed location in Gunbarrel (secret parking lot :D)

The route that I am thinking of is lolly pop shapped, and perfict for two groups, but I'm not telling. (if you have a guess, keep it to yourself - Sam and Ian, this means you)

Should be plenty of time, so I know I'll see lots of you there.

Zem, this means you!

·
Registered
393 Posts
So this is friday...........as in friday the 10th? Or is this tonight, SUnday the 5th? Couldn't tell if you were just calling it a friday night drive, or if you meant something today.

JH

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Oh wait. I can't go Friday night. Friday is my birfday and I will not be in a driving condition. But I'll prolly be having a party. So if you're cool, maybe you can come to that.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I just recalled that I'm attending the premiere of Silver City that night, so I can't go either. It'll be my first time in a limo, LOL! I wanna egg people from the sunroof.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I'll try to be there, I think i have work on friday but i get off at 8:15-9:15ish so i will see.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great googly-moogly. All right, how bout a "Saturday night" "midnight" drive? Would that work better? Oh, and yes, that would be Saturday the 11th.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I'm surely going. Maybe both nights...

I guess if no one else is excited about Saturday, we'll just leave it Friday :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm good for both nights unless some huge show happens that I need to work (crossing fingers). Otherwise, I am totally there. Just let me know where to meet.

JH

·
Registered
87 Posts
i might be able to make it, cept for the fact of just finishin a 30+ hr drive from mass, but hey, it'll be nice to drive on somethin other than a highway and just seein cornfields :wiggles:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts