ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what does everyone think about doing another drive in two weeks, but on a Sunday afternoon:confused1 ? We could say meet somewhere for lunch and then cruise the rest of the afternoon. I wanna see the "scenery" next time too... It was way to dark to see what was around me, lol. But ya, tell me what you think... I think I will also start a new post...

-Jon-

P.S. I will also have some new bling by that time... :D

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: MEET/DRIVE: Another drive maybe...

Chris G said:
More pulsating neon bass lights??? :D
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nope... thats all the "pulsating neon" I want... I'l' tell you the bill for everything will be around $2900 :eek3:

-Jon-

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Whoa big boi, slow down ;)

You're bling is no secret, especially since you announced publically that you needed to talk to [email protected] about coilovers, brakes, a new transmission and a 1st generation RS bumper...

:D :D

But it should be awesome once it's done!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chris G said:
Whoa big boi, slow down ;)

You're bling is no secret, especially since you announced publically that you needed to talk to [email protected] about coilovers, brakes, a new transmission and a 1st generation RS bumper...

:D :D

But it should be awesome once it's done!
Ah... you can read now... lol... jk... ;) I actually changed a few things around. Half the order is already in the mail... Hoorah... I can't wait though to get everything in.

-Jon-

P.S. Chris, are you coming on the drive by the way...

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
A Sunday lunch and drive would be great! I think I could do this in a couple weeks :) Everything is so green in the mountains with all this rain. It was great up in Steamboat. How aboot a meet time of 10 am at the Target at Colorado Mills and then we could head up to Nederland for some pizza! I know the place. :)

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I dont take **** from anyone, let alone an 18 year old punk like you. I knew this day was coming for a long time. You best step up to the plate and get what is coming to you.

FTW

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Waiting for what? Why dont you leave your house and actually confront me in person? Im tired of all the **** talking Chris, I think this needs to be settled another way.

p.s. I wouldnt wear your glasses if I were you

FTW

1 - 20 of 65 Posts