ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually ran a black srt-4 today. I pulled into a gas station to get some gas. I actually pulled into a different station than I normally go, but I wanted to check out the srt-4 that was at the pump.

I pull in and he immediately starts to grill me. I walk over and ask him about his car. I asked him what kinda mods he has and what times he runs.... "faster than you..." he says and him and his buddy have a good laugh.

I asked if he was down for a run or two. Her said he was down as long as we went from a roll cuz he knows awd is an advantage from a stop. I of course oblige because With the power I'm making I hate launching the car hard.

We get out on the highway and we get to the agreed 40mph. I do the three honks and he jumps the gun. Was I worried.... nope. I went about 75% throttle and pulled up next to him, waved, and then went full. I pulled away faster than anything he was used to dealing with cuz his friends jaw dropped!

I caught a traffic light up ahead and stopped. By the time he got there the light turned green so he tried to punch it and roll by me. As he went by his friend gave me the finger. I hit the gas and again passed him again, this time i returned the favor. Friggin punks :mad:

·
Registered
352 Posts
What a bunch of losers. Same thing happend to me once, but I was racing a grand am. The kids started giving me and my 2 friends the finger, so i told them to pull over and give me the finger outside of the car. To make the story short, we pulled in the gas station, while they pulled a U-turn. I will say it again, gutless losers, all over the place, I just hope they dont vote.

-BobbyD

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
fingerown3d. next time..... ask him to race you while you are in reverse... could be a better match for him.... Then laugh

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Eh...I have dealt w/many losers like that. You handled it well ! I would've threw [email protected] at him...nah j/k. Good kill.
I would have asked him if his car was ok...gotta make sure nothings broken...I mean you lost by a whole lot...then smiled and drove off...

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
13secwrx said:
Eh...I have dealt w/many losers like that. You handled it well ! I would've threw [email protected] at him...nah j/k. Good kill.
I would have asked him if his car was ok...gotta make sure nothings broken...I mean you lost by a whole lot...then smiled and drove off...
"You know you're not supposed to race with the e-brake on right?"

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
I hate punks like that. Even if I have a faster car (or atleast think so) I would never talk crap like that.
Those are the guys you wish they're rings would fry and a piston came poking through the block as they try to race you. What a dildo.

good job on the kill. sounds like he deserved a lil humbling :thumbup:

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Nice kill, Steve.

You should've asked him if you had a tail light out :tongue: :rotfl:

XS 450wn3d

·
Registered
315 Posts
LOL

LoL your taking it all too serious, I had met up with a 03 srt-4 in my lil bro's friend's supra 87 t. He actually while on the highway asked me to hit it and I did so. Cool guy, funny thing I met him again after whooping a gti who had a 10-15 car head start this weekend. The guys in the gti asked me to come to a meet and guess who pulls up the kid in the srt-4. Short story we exchange numbers and the vw meet had alot of cool guys. I think it's the driver not the car that's the ass. I would have laughed if someone gave me the finger after beating them. Plus a "not now I am tired" thrown in! It might also help that no one wants to antagonize a 6 ft 2 guy / 240lbs ex Marine....he he he

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
totall bs the srt wasn't racing. lol. what kinda mods you go man sounds like a beast you got there. i'm gonna need some more goodies to keep up witha anything like that.;)

·
Registered
956 Posts
right not able to beat him.... REALLY. I have a wagon with at the time a short ram and a exhaust cat back. the other guy had a srt-4 stock with a passanger. I kept pace in 1/4mi he was 1 car ahead. fyi wagon 100lbs heavy then sedan. srt-4 owners are like kids with honda's, feel they own the road. srt4 is fast no doubt I bet that person had almost no mods, to loose that badly. now if he used a thumb and not the other one I would have had some respect for that.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I don't street race much at all, but SRT-4 drivers sometimes just don't learn. I happened to run one this weekend.
1st gear, pulled about 4 car lengths,
2nd gear, pulled another 4
3rd gear, now in bus length.

I slowed down and he wouldn't even look over........

now my question is, why would that srt-4 driver reved at me who was on a 1000'cc crotch rocket? :confused:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts