ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
not a VS. or kill story...but today i had a fun little unexpected morning drive courtesy of a sharp black SVX.

I had just reflashed to the revised stage II map in hopes to bump my numbers up to par today. did the shiv trick, went out for a bit, and then this:

i was hopping onto the highway and it was one of those double merge ramps, where its like 2 on ramps in one. an SVX was on ramp one and i was headed on via ramp 2...

we both basically ended up in the same spot, same time. so being the niceguy and suby fan i am, i let him go on ahead.

immediately he was impatient, as was i, with the other slow(dangerous) mergers so we sped up and jumped over a lane, then another, then hit the fast lane for what turned out to be a super long clearing.

so i kept on him while telling my girl about his car being a suby, which she didnt beleive, and noticed he was gradually speeding up. so i kept the same distance and crept up with him hoping for him to gun it or just have some fun.

my girl was like "wow we're doing 100!" i looked down and noticed this as well. but he wasnt planning on slowing down. i wasnt really either at this point. i could see him looking in his side mirror back at me, and i knew he was game for some "spirited" driving

so i kept the same distance as i had and we just both crept up and up...

105..110..115....holding steady...still holding 115....

damn this guy enjoys his car as much as i enjoy mine!

(NO TRAFFIC BTW or i woulda DEFINATELY shut down)

so we just played cat and mouse for a good 15 miles and i made record time back to MA from NH.

finally we saw sunday traffic once back in MA so we slowed down to speed limit and after a few minutes my exit was coming up so i pulled up next to him and he wouldnt look over. he was a kinda quiet looking, middle aged, skinny asian man.

so i just pace next to him till he realizes the big smile and the thumbs up and suby love i was trying to give him. i caught him off guard as he gave me a kinda flustered look then a kinda weird, yeah whatever, thumbs up.

as i was slowing down to get off my exit kinda bummed on his reaction, he passed and gave the hugest smile and thumbs up to date i have seen from anyone!!!

i got all excited and was like "SEE SEE!!! thats why we are so into our cars!! THATS why i give thumbs up and wave to suby owners! We just made each others day wit ha simple smile, wave, and a little fast driving!"

my girl just started laughing and shaking her head.

:D

cliffnotes:

me, SVX, 115 MPH cat and mouse, no traffic, big smiles & thumbs ups, made each others days.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Teep said:
that's my girl! :D

-tp

haha!

i showed her that pic in the darkside thread platano drew of us. she was like that looks just like aaron and you!!

then of course she laughed, and shook her head.
:D

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*weird spelling noted, and understood coming from another weird named person* ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts