ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Md: 02 WRX tdo5-20g, full suspension 7800 obo

02 WRX runs great. 5spd trans. 119,xxx miles daily driven Has Brand new comp clutch stage 2 less than 1500 miles.Car has the RA width gears from factory not the crappy trans. Has some other mods like full exhaust w/ headers fully wraped. hks ssqv, tial wastegate vented to atmosphere 15lb spring. Front mount intercooler Full gauge set, megan fully adjustable coilovers all way around, h brace. strut tower braces front and rear. Td05-20g turbo, 750cc injectors, walboro225lph pump, tumbler delete,drilled and slotted rotors, water meth injection. tuned at 20psi. full aluminum radiator. Timing belt done at 100k. short shifter.Has other mods im missing.. Oil changed every 2500 with full synthetic.. Tires are new and brakes are new all way around. Turbo timer. Has a few paint issues on front and rear bumper but does not take away from the car. Its pretty clean on the inside.A few gauges dont work. looking to get 8300 obo. Will trade for a truck only. Looking for a diesel my cell is 240 682 nine one three five. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I didn't think any of the 02's came with the BA coded transmission?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Water temp is inop completely. and oil pressure spikes to 100psi just by turning key on. EGT, Oil temp,boost,votage work fine

·
Æternum
20,599 Posts
Oops...Late 02's got them not late 03's. My fault, GLWS
Yep. To add to the confusion, some of the 2003s didn't get the -BA tranny. In late 2001/early 2002, Subaru switched to the -BA tranny in the final assembly. So, some late MY2002 and early MY2003 were fitted with the -AA tranny.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Will be purchasing a truck within the next week or two. I will be entertaining offers over 7200 only. thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking for a diesel truck on trades but really need cash went and looked at a truck last night and need to sell this asap

1 - 18 of 18 Posts