Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I will probably go. It is a huge show and last year there was a good Subaru turnout, I am sure this year it will be greater. Everybody needs to pack a rice-retarding suit though, as always with this type of event.

-joe

·
Registered
0 Posts
Looking foward to show! Been there that last couple years, but this will only be year two that I have a car to register.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey newbie here, I actually goto college out here at Messiah (10 mins away) I was hoping to see alot of wrxs there to hear exhaust tones etc. my fiance just decided to get one (she wants to mod it) I drive an 02 Mustang GT but I love imports just as much as domestics so im really psyched about here getting such a nice ride. Hope to see alot of you guys there, Ill be like the only ford there, other than my roomates 400hp probe!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'll be down there with my friend, but I'm unsure if I'm gonna show my car. Is there any fee or preregistration required to show? I've never been to a show before so I'm a n00b at this stuff ;)

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
jay...

how far of a drive from where you are is it?

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Evil Imports said:
i checked it on mapquest, it said about 3 hours or so, its 188 miles from me
3 hours eh....hmmm...

i'm going to have to think about that....that would mean a 6 hour ride back to boston....

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey im new to the forum, been browsing this site for sometime. Just got some tinted windows, mods coming!, but not in time for the show, would i look like a fool for going with a stock car

Will

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cheveyboy said:
Hey im new to the forum, been browsing this site for sometime. Just got some tinted windows, mods coming!, but not in time for the show, would i look like a fool for going with a stock car

Will
You are given points for your visible mods. There is a 0 - 3 point class where you would be. As long as your car is sparkling you may have a chance. At least this is how they used to do it. My friend won 2nd place with a bone-stock Jetta in 99.

-- Rich

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yes another Bone Stock WRX Going to the meet!!!!

Hey WRXin19087 maybe we can start our own club, the To Damn Poor After We Bought Our Cars To Mod Them, club.

I know I know, preaty damn long name... Got any ideas LoL

1 - 20 of 39 Posts