ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to give a HUGE thumbs up to Anthony at Mauromotorsports ... He gave me a wicked deal on my exhaust. I had some troubles with shipping and other stuff.. They took care of me there.. Anthony is a really stand up guy!

·
"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout"
4,124 Posts
+1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered prodrive springs last week. Got e-mail confirmation right away, and then shipping info e-mail like just a couple hours later.

Got the package from fedex yesterday! Fast great service!

·
Banned
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just

A pleasure to do bussiness with someone like that. I am ordering a Turbo Kit , injectors and a fuel pump from him next for sure!

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
plus he shows up to meets, so he's always around to help with questions and other stuff! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mauromotorsports

Has the best and I mean BEST and Fastest Customer service - best prices and will always give you a great deal. Good vendor - honest with prices and will always go the extra mile to get you what you want and be honest about time frame as well.

Good job Anthony

Tanmay

·
Registered
221 Posts
supersuby said:
Just want to give a HUGE thumbs up to Anthony at Mauromotorsports ... He gave me a wicked deal on my exhaust. I had some troubles with shipping and other stuff.. They took care of me there.. Anthony is a really stand up guy!
I just want to know if the dang exhaust showed up today!!! Fedex lost the first package :sadwave:

Tanmay, thanks brother! People are loving the pics of your car with the CE28's that are now MIA.

Ant

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
This is great to hear, I've always known mauro to have good prices, but the fact that they have great costumer service too will definitely have me buying from them in the future!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I checked out your site too, found it through googl.com's "froogle thing" you do have some really good prices, and I'm looking for the chargespeed v1 bodykit for an 04, and a bigger turbo, fuel pump, injectors, intercooler, got any good package deals to FL "free ship"?
PWEASE :sadwave:

·
Registered
221 Posts
tico84b1 said:
I checked out your site too, found it through googl.com's "froogle thing" you do have some really good prices, and I'm looking for the chargespeed v1 bodykit for an 04, and a bigger turbo, fuel pump, injectors, intercooler, got any good package deals to FL "free ship"?
PWEASE :sadwave:
E-mail [email protected] with a list of exactly what you need and we can work something out!

<----- Nice wheels in the pic...19's?

Ant

·
Registered
128 Posts
Disappointed

I ordered a set of edm headlights back in Feburary (2-3 week delivery time listed on web site). Four months later- no headlights and order cancelled out of the blue.

I understand that when a part is shipped from overseas that problems can and do occur. But hanging on to my ~$1000 dollars and asking me to be patient until the item is released by customs (I was under the impression that the package was at least on this side of the Atlantic), only to get an email that my order will be cancelled and that the headlights never left the supplier in Greece leaves me really frustrated with this customer service.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Salem,

We've actually had to cancel all of our EDM headlight backorders...not just yours. Our supplier is having a very difficult time getting these right now...as well as many other vendors/distributors in the US. What normally takes 2-3 weeks to get has now become a serious issue. We're no longer taking orders for these headlights and we're only going to be selling the JDM's at this time. I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience...please let me know if there's anything else you need.

Anthony

·
Registered
6,546 Posts
Are you guys still in business???

I ordered a Helix 22mm Rear Sway bar on Thursday the 27th, i got the email saying you recieved my payment and that it should ship in 24/48hrs.

Its now a WEEK later, and ive yet to recieve a tracking #, a reply to the email i sent you people, or a backorder email.

EDIT: So i finally got a 2nd invoice. 2weeks after i ordered the part. its backorderd for a month. I requested my money back.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Anthony can you udpate me on my JDM Intercooler? I'm assuming you guys shipped it out to me, but my email has gone unanswered.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts