Grimmspeed intake spacers
Turbo xs bov
Tgv delete
Cobb ebc
Mishimoto tmic
Upgraded turbo inlet Hose
Invidia catted downpipe
Cobb cat back exhaust
Probably missing some parts on the list but I'm getting massive boost creep and could not get it fully tuned until I figure it out. 3 pulls were done on the dyno and the boost tables were set but when going into about 4000+ rpm the boost would go up to 28-29 psi when they were trying to tune it and they couldn't control it. I can't figure out why and need help! I had this setup on a 2013 wrx I had and it was fully tuned with no issues. This started after my swap into the sti. Checked my lines for the ebc to the turbo and they are fine. They said it could be my wastegate but I don't know how when it was working fine before on my other setup with no issues. I checked it and it opens fine with no obstructions. When I drive it seems like it comes in when it gets to about 18psi then it keeps adding boost from there and holds at 28-29 psi. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Æternum
15,471 Posts
Post a datalog.

Manifold relative pressure
Load
RPM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Æternum
15,471 Posts
Sorry, took a quick look... Not much we can do with a PDF.

Definitely something you want to speak with your tuner...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They said it could be my Wastegate but I just can't see it because it was working fine in my previous setup

·
Æternum
15,471 Posts
I can see the PDF, but it really helps to work with a CSV file for Excel import.

I'd want to see a datalog with only RPM, calculated load, throttle position, boost target, TD boost error, manifold relative pressure.

Also, you seem to have relatively frequent FBKC. How does your fine knock learning look?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have attached a txt file with everything you were looking for. The site won't allow CSV file attachments. I could email it if necessary. Thanks in advance for the help!

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When I was driving it yesterday I also realized that my wastegate duty went up to 27% and then when the boost increased past my target it dropped to 7%

·
Æternum
15,471 Posts
Awesome. Let me take a look.

·
Æternum
15,471 Posts
So it's a good start, but it's hard to draw any conclusions without looking at the map or boost targets and turbodynamics.

I mentioned a few other parameters to log in my previous post:

I'd want to see a datalog with only RPM, calculated load, throttle position, boost target, TD boost error, manifold relative pressure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts