Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I live in Silver SPring , MD. And I drive to G'sburg, MD everyday to chill.
I was wondering if anyone can help in install boost gauge and a/f gauge. If not both, at least boost gauge. Because I'm so newbie and I don't know how to install boost gauge. Can someone help?
I'll buy you FAT AZ$ dinner.

Oh yeah....and if anyone who lives in/near SIlver spring, or gaithersburg.....and want to just meet up and talk about wrx or whatever.....PM or something..... we should have some chillax (chill and relax) time.

·
Registered
221 Posts
let me know if you get a group together to chill with. I live in Takoma Park and im pretty much always up for meating people and talking cars...

·
1,377 Posts
Yeah, there's a big number of Montgomery Co people in the area I think.

You all should come out to B&N off of 355 on Friday and meet some of them. =) Myself included
-Jim

·
1,377 Posts
Hm, well I was there this past weekend and the one before (I was the one with the roof rack on the silver WRX).

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wellz, due to some personal reason I can not go to B/N. Very Very long story, but anyways.
So can ANYONE ..........PLEASE ANYONE help me install boost gauge?
COME ON GUYS~~ BIG FAT DINNER~~~~~~
Dang.....I need help.

·
Registered
221 Posts
beastcivic said:
Hm, well I was there this past weekend and the one before (I was the one with the roof rack on the silver WRX).
roof rack, silver.. do you have a sedan or wagon?? i don't remember you.. I was driving a blue sedan(that narrows it cown to about 6 people) with a cheezy pink sti grill badge.

·
1,377 Posts
Sedan with a Thule rack (single bike carrier). Um, my memory sucks, I do remember a pink badge, but I don't remember much else. Scary thing is don't even smoke weed... imagine if I did! Scary thoughts.

SobeWRX said:

roof rack, silver.. do you have a sedan or wagon?? i don't remember you.. I was driving a blue sedan(that narrows it cown to about 6 people) with a cheezy pink sti grill badge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts