779 Posts
That's really funny! Where do you find this stuff??:confused:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kira said:
That's really funny! Where do you find this stuff??:confused:
I have friends that email me every joke that comes across their desk. One in particular has sooooo many funny email jokes and I share them with you all because laughter is the best medicine.

BTW, Kira, congrats on your new moderator positons. A little piece of "Off Topic" is yours now. ;)

-Jim

·
Registered
779 Posts
PlatinumWRX said:

I have friends that email me every joke that comes across their desk. One in particular has sooooo many funny email jokes and I share them with you all because laughter is the best medicine.

BTW, Kira, congrats on your new moderator positons. A little piece of "Off Topic" is yours now. ;)

-Jim
Thanks! :D Here be my acceptance speech:
First off, I'd like to thank god, jebus and some fortune teller that told me I would become moderator. I knew that if I trained hard, and gave 110% I would go really far. I'd like to thank everybody that helped me get here. (In true boxer acceptance speech mode):D

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kira said:
Thanks! :D Here be my acceptance speech:
First off, I'd like to thank god, jebus and some fortune teller that told me I would become moderator. I knew that if I trained hard, and gave 110% I would go really far. I'd like to thank everybody that helped me get here. (In true boxer acceptance speech mode):D
:D

"I want to eat his children, praise be to ALLAH!" -Mike Tyson, certifiable NUT JOB.

-Jim

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
I'm so happy Martha Steward went down the drain and she is losing a lot of money. Serves her right!

·
Registered
480 Posts
LMAO. That's a hoot. :D :D

Gotta e-mail that attachment to my wife at work. She's a compulsive HGTV watcher but can't stand Martha Stewart. The woman just oozes snobbishness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts