Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I currently have a MAP stage 1 tune as I felt it delivered Moreno power over the Cobb stage 1 tune. I recently received a free mishimoto cold air intake from my neighbor. I spoke with MAPerformance and they said none of their tunes are compatible with this intake and I would need to purchase their intake. Has anyone ran a map tune with a mishimoto intake and had safe readings? Cobb has a stage 1+ mishimoto tune but I’m worried it won’t deliver as much as the basic stage 1 tune that MAP offers. Any information will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
11,536 Posts
Hello, I currently have a MAP stage 1 tune as I felt it delivered Moreno power over the Cobb stage 1 tune. I recently received a free mishimoto cold air intake from my neighbor. I spoke with MAPerformance and they said none of their tunes are compatible with this intake and I would need to purchase their intake. Has anyone ran a map tune with a mishimoto intake and had safe readings? Cobb has a stage 1+ mishimoto tune but I’m worried it won’t deliver as much as the basic stage 1 tune that MAP offers. Any information will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
This horse has been beat to death. No matter what information is provided proving it’s a bad idea people continue to just do it.

Just search for your question. Many members have asked this question and many examples of why and how it’s a bad idea have been posted both from timers and engineers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts