Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tim, and everyone else, i think we should have a movie area where you host all the mpg's of Wrx's and import cars. That would be kick ass.

has anyone seen the WRX commercial with the blue impreza? *splooge* :D I just wish someone could get high quality versions of those on mpg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello Jae,

That's a good idea! I'm not sure if there are enough movies out there for us to make a forum but maybe we can change the pictures forum to movie and pictures forum. There are a few movies floating around if you check some of the posts, one of those is the 420HP WRX.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got the 3 WRX commercials that I know of and a review by TopGear comparing the WRX vs. the Evo. If you want me to FTP them to somewhere let me know?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OH awesome! Where did you download them? It might be easier if you can just link us to it or upload it on one of your FTPs that you have access to. If not you can send it to me and I'll upload it on a FTP for everyone to see.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would like to see a list of all (maybe not all) after market parts prices, size, weight, order information, etc.

I could come up with a standard template either in Excel, Word, ASP, HTML, VB Script, Java what ever, so that people could submit this information.

If the responsibility of keeping this information current was spread out amongst many individuals it wouldn't be that big of a headache.

Say each individual taking an area of upgrades such as Suspension, Tires, Turbos, Body Kits, etc.

I think that would really make this club stand out from all other clubs of this type.

[ May 01, 2001: Message edited by: ShookUp ]

[ May 02, 2001: Message edited by: ShookUp ]

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by BlazinWRX:
Hello Jae,

That's a good idea! I'm not sure if there are enough movies out there for us to make a forum but maybe we can change the pictures forum to movie and pictures forum. There are a few movies floating around if you check some of the posts, one of those is the 420HP WRX.
funny thing you mention that vid, cause for a week now, ive been trying to download it but its server is either down or its out. :confused: :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts