ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2004 WRX last week and I was fortunate enough to be able to recieve a Magnaflow Titanium catback. I had it put on last week and it is amazing. Magnaflow also did sound and video of the catback on my car and put it on there site. For those interested in listening to the setup please follow these links -

WRX Rev
WRX Launch
WRX Driveby

Also here are some shots of the system taken after it was put on...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Whoa, sounds nice! What's the part number and price on one of those? Any fitment issues? Tip hitting the bumper? Judging by the videos, it looks like it is just super slightly angled. Can you hear it with the windows up? I bet you're enjoying it.:wiggles:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
system sounds awesome as you can hear in the clips. I am very happy with the results and I think the sound is perfect.

When crusing on the freeway in 5th, you can hardly hear it, but it definitly lets loose when driving on the streets light to light.

Here is another shot of the rear end. I dont have anything just yet of a picture take from directly behind the car. This is a little bit of a better angle. I was told the muffler sits at a 15 degree angle, which i think is comparable to the other systems out there that angle there mufflers.

As for fitment, it went on flawlessly...no problems what so ever. Not to mention it was so much lighter than the stock system that it didnt feel like anything when hanging it on the car. It doesnt hit anything under the car, or the bumper at all. Plenty of clearance for those of you wondering...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Whoa, sounds nice! What's the part number and price on one of those? Any fitment issues? Tip hitting the bumper? Judging by the videos, it looks like it is just super slightly angled. Can you hear it with the windows up? I bet you're enjoying it.:wiggles:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hmmm.... Last I saw it's about $1,500 for the JIC titanium TBE. I suppose you add on your average SS downpipe, and you'd come out ahead...but that is still a ton of money for a cat-back.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes it's a nice system, but for those looking for a Ti system this is definitly the way to go. I actually work for Magnaflow and I am building this car with the help of the company and others getting in on the project. Just thought I would share the first mod I have done. Getting a Perrin downpipe next week along with some other goodies too!

If you have any questions about the system or anything Magnaflow, please feel free to contact me here at [email protected]

·
Registered
128 Posts
magnapoop ti by jic.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Kontradictions said:
yes it's a nice system, but for those looking for a Ti system this is definitly the way to go. I actually work for Magnaflow and I am building this car with the help of the company and others getting in on the project. Just thought I would share the first mod I have done. Getting a Perrin downpipe next week along with some other goodies too!

If you have any questions about the system or anything Magnaflow, please feel free to contact me here at [email protected]
Well jeepers, Wally, thanks for the nice unbiased recommendation. Is this part of some "viral marketing" project ?

Mods: I suggest moving this to vendors forum, or delete !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts