ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
It's steel, so its nice and heavy. Might start producing them.
Mobile Photobucket
I love my SS shift knob - the weight really compliments the short throw and bushings nicely.

It's an odd shape - how do you like it?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It feels really good, it's a circle with a slice gone through the middle so it's not quite a full round circle.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
I'd love to try that myself (no can do where I work).

Stainless? A larger image would be better. :)

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Ah I see - Mobile Photobucket.

A 180 × 240 pixel image is nearly thumbnail sized.

I'm super happy with my oversized engorged knob as is. Fits my Sasquatch hand perfectly.

·
Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers?
785 Posts
I'm super happy with my oversized engorged knob as is. Fits my Sasquatch hand perfectly.

So ... you like to keep your oversized knob in your hand. I also have to guess that you like to do this while you are driving. This is all very disturbing for me.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
I've posted this before, but I still prefer this homemade shift knob:

·
Registered
719 Posts
I've posted this before, but I still prefer this homemade shift knob:
Hahahahahahah that's great!

Op, that knob looks great. Looks heavy. Would love something like that in a black chrome :) hint hint

·
SuperNova
11,904 Posts
That knob would not work here in the summer time. Anything metal seers flesh. I'm currently using a weighted carbon wrapped shift knob.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Ah I see - Mobile Photobucket.

A 180 × 240 pixel image is nearly thumbnail sized.

hey i noticed your floor mats. does your left foot get caught when letting the clutch out? i had to put smooth floor mats in cuz my heel would get stuck

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
hey i noticed your floor mats. does your left foot get caught when letting the clutch out? i had to put smooth floor mats in cuz my heel would get stuck
Not at all - even with my size 15 shoe.

·
Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers?
785 Posts
Ruh Roh - Those are the WeatherTech mats from the look of them. I just added them this winter and have had zero issues with that.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Ruh Roh - Those are the WeatherTech mats from the look of them. I just added them this winter and have had zero issues with that.
Correct. They have been mostly excellent.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Correct. They have been mostly excellent.
hm ill have to look into them. my old ones that were in my jeep have alot of ridges and my heel get stuck sliding back and makes me pull out crappy, so i got smooth clear ones to protect the wrx ones but they somehow get stuck when i press in the clutch then it folds up under the pedals and causes a big mess lol. just have to cut them or something lol. thanks though ill look into them

·
Registered
90 Posts
dang i just sold my mill and lathe 3 months ago...i made a lot of R/C parts for my store .but just didnt have time to use it anymore so i need the 4 grand and sold it...nice thing is the guy that bought them still comes in for parts and willl have him make me one. he is very good{much better than iwas} with the machines..i still ahve my powder coat sprayer and oven so i think i will powder coat it and have the shift pattern inlayed with something...jeff

1 - 20 of 27 Posts