ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 02 WRX Silver 29K miles, many mods. The car has custom embroidered two tone leather interior ,short throw shifter, pattern carbon fiber trim throughout interior, scooby Sport Uppipe, scooby sport down pipe, turboxs bov,HKS catback exhaust (High output blue tip 3"), greddy airnix intake, greddy boost guage, Prodrive OZ P10 wheels 17", Fuzion ZR1 tires, Ecutek reflash Dyno Tuned on an AWD Dynomometer at KTR Performance (ktrperformance.com). This car is very fast and has been maintained well. The body has a complete kit and looks great. There are several dings and scratches as you would expect. It would only cost several hundred dollars to make it look showroom.

I get a lot of complements. The Leather seats give it alot of class.

I am sure I am forgetting something. It also has clear side markers not in the photo. The car also had Pirelli P6000's in the below photo. FYI they suck unless it is above 80*F. The Fuzion tires are unbelieveable.

Email [email protected]. If you have a question and want to talk 978-774-7096 days.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking for offers

I would like to see what I am offered for the car to see if it is worth selling. I am 36 and my daughter is about to get her license. Needless to say she is hoping I will keep it for her.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Totally not to lowball, but I'm looking to get a WRX and my price limit is about 15000, figured since no one threw any numers out I would.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, but a little low. If I sell off the mods in the future I would take that, but not now.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have gotten more action on a VW website. I think anyone selling a WRX might want to try other car sights. Most people out here already have a Suabaru and primarily want the mods.

If you read this please do not ask me to sell my seats.

I am still hoping to get offers out here so don't be shy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts