ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
:eek: wow that was beyond dangerous especially right towards the end when the rs4 flash the hazzards the m5 almost hit that yellow truck.wasnt even a real race,that was all mainly about whos crazier.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Stupid or not, those guys did have some skills. I'd have been dead on the first pass.

I agree though, that kind of racing is very irresponsible.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
HOTWRXNIGHTS said:
:eek: wow that was beyond dangerous especially right towards the end when the rs4 flash the hazzards the m5 almost hit that yellow truck.wasnt even a real race,that was all mainly about whos crazier.
Word...

As cool as it was its not worth potentially killing yourself + an innocent person.

·
Registered
20 Posts
lol ive done some **** just like that unfortunatly..... it was with a m5 too haha. there was a little less traffic but not much less.. im done doing that tho 140mph in traffic is so stupid.. take it to the track guys!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I've seen this vid before and all I gotta say is, that is some GREAT driving!!!! I will admit I've done some driving like that before but of course with less traffic. You gotta have a good eye and a quick one to do that kind of stuff. I love watching that video:D , Good skills.

·
Registered
498 Posts
hmmmm, lets all sit back and think here :confused: ok, thats was stupid a$$ driving.... im a crazy bastard, ill admit it, but not when there is that much traffic, and if my family gets hit by someone like those guys........ im in the army.... use your imagination!

·
Registered
20 Posts
no offense or anything but what does being in the army have anything to do with this? or i should say what could you do that you couldnt as a civilian that you can now cause your in the army?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Blue Blurr said:
no offense or anything but what does being in the army have anything to do with this? or i should say what could you do that you couldnt as a civilian that you can now cause your in the army?
me being in the army has nothing to do with the thread, i was responding to the jacka$$ in the video.

dont worry about it, and there is a lot!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts