Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to take my WRx to cobbtuning to get their turbo back exhaust and adn unichip installed. aparently the exhuast is going to be a few weeks so I'm thinking about ordering the M2 exhaust and using that instead with the cobbtuned unichip. Does any one know if the cobbtuning exhaust is particularly better than the M2? Is there another company with a better turbo back system than either of those?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well, I know that Stroumung makes a cobb exhaust system and puts Cobb's logo on the tailpipe... you can also contact Stromung directly.... I originally bought their mid-pipe, and muffler and have since added the third cat eliminator pipe... I love the system, it's not to loud, but it has a nice low rumble......I think they are also making a downpipe.... :)

·
1,911 Posts
I've seen and heard the Cobb tuning exhaust. I guess it's okay for the low price and it is quiet but the tone didn't impress me now my partner when we compared it to my Kakimoto R setup. Still, it is cheaper so I guess it is a decent choice for some on a budget.

G

·
me id rather go with the m2 twin tipe 3 inch turbo back straight through just because i have seen it and heard it in person. i also like the looks better of the m2 its stainless steel all the way and still keeps a high flow cat so no cel and probably no problem with passing smog inspection.

looks basically stock is why i like it the tips are a little bigger but the average cop i dont think he could tell. it is a little pricey but it is quality stuff.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts