Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to purchase a set of Enkei T6S 18x9.5 +30 on 245/40 tires. I'm trying to figure out what size lug nuts would fit in these wheels. Correct me if i'm wrong, I believe the bolt pattern for my 16' WRX is 5x114.3 and the threads are 12x1.25mm. I'm trying to figure out what length lug nut to get so that the top of the lug it flush or even poking a little bit past the cap of the wheel. Reason is I want Lugs with spikes and I'm trying to prevent making the mistake of getting lug nuts too short where the spikes are sitting in the lug holes and not poking out all the way. I'm looking at a set of lug nuts that are 51mm in length without the spike. Can Anyone confirm what length lug will fit flush in these wheels? Thank you.

Here's a link of the set of lugs I'm interested in. Would these work?

https://www.amazon.com/EPMAN-Racing...2+x+1.25+lock&qid=1551747202&s=gateway&sr=8-1

·
Registered
369 Posts
Not sure about the size but I had bought aluminum lugs. They seemed fine but were easily damaged & started flaking pretty quick. They went on, I checked tightness 2 times and removed them within 2 months replacing with steel. They were not cheap knock offs.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Get good lug nuts, and don't worry if they have spikes or not. Lug nuts are something you don't want to break while you are driving.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts