ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new owner of a Subaru having gotten my WRX about a month ago and I'm amazed at how nice WRX (and Subaru in general) owners are! I have waved hello at every WRX I've seen on the road, and I've never not been waved back at. I remember the first time someone waved at me, I waved back, and I was like "that's awesome". Anyway that's all: I love being part of the Subaru community. Ciao.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
hamz01 said:
I am a new owner of a Subaru having gotten my WRX about a month ago and I'm amazed at how nice WRX (and Subaru in general) owners are! I have waved hello at every WRX I've seen on the road, and I've never not been waved back at. I remember the first time someone waved at me, I waved back, and I was like "that's awesome". Anyway that's all: I love being part of the Subaru community. Ciao.
welcome.

where in the chicago-land area are you located? I am from the schaumburg area. PSM 02' rex.
check out the regional section. there is a meet every thursday night.
any plans for mods?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mods=yes!

But unfortunately not any performance mods.

I've installed a sound system:
Alpine CDA9811 head unit
MTX Thunder502 amplifier, 500w RMS x 1 bridged
MTX Thunder8000 subwoofer, 12"
1-farad capacitor

Also, I've got some interior green neon lights going just for fun (yeah yeah, it's rice). Pics here.

On the exterior, I've shaved all the emblems and cleared my headlights. Pics here (scroll down).

I'm always looking to add new stuff to the car. My friend and I love anything that's DIY. That is pretty much my only rule... Anything done to the car has to be done by me (+friends).

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Welcome to the club. I noticed how nice Subaru owners were when I first got my car too. The 2nd week I had it, I came out of a restaurant and there was a guy with a WRX waitin out there to talk rexes with me.

·
Registered
236 Posts
those neon lights didnt come out all too bad. at least from what i see on the picture.

ahh...an automatic guy too, sometimes i wish i had an auto (only when i have something to drink in my hand and i dont want to put it down).

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
express_wagon said:
those neon lights didnt come out all too bad. at least from what i see on the picture.

ahh...an automatic guy too, sometimes i wish i had an auto (only when i have something to drink in my hand and i dont want to put it down).
Auto, not by choice :( but does come in handy sometimes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts