ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
EvilCerealBoX said:
nice... could of been longer though :p

also, what did the cops end up doing to those other people?
probably just telling them to go home...that the party was over.
WTF is everyone's deal with cops, anyhow?
MOST cops aren't there to bust balls....just to ensure safety.
why the hell do people (primarily ricers) see things as a battle between THEM and the COPS. I just don't get it?!?!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cops just told everyone to go home. Cops around here have been threatening for the past couple months that they are going to give tickets to everyone including spectators for street racing and let the judge sort out who is guilty and not. I think thats what the deal about the cops was.

This was just one night of racing. As you can see there isn't alot of competition around here.

·
Registered
93 Posts
IT ws a pretty good vid. Worth the dl if you like watching street races. ANd what was up with that integra pulling the e right after the race. Stupid ricer:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
nice video...watched streaming without problems:)

u guys are lucky...those cops are pretty cool in my opinion..if that was cali about 20 cops would of showed up gave tickets and impounded everything they could get hands on ...around LA if they catch you racing they take away your car FOREVER...or force you to sell your car

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AwdTurboWrx said:
nice video...watched streaming without problems:)

u guys are lucky...those cops are pretty cool in my opinion..if that was cali about 20 cops would of showed up gave tickets and impounded everything they could get hands on ...around LA if they catch you racing they take away your car FOREVER...or force you to sell your car
Yea we do have it kind of nice around here. The idiot ricers will eventually piss that away. The police, media, and the community will only look the other way with all kinds of retarded things go on for so long until they will start cracking down hardcore.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts