ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, I have a 2011 WRX and have lost the 'Tow Hook Cover' lower right front bumper and have order a new one. The place I ordered it from said he has sold a lot of them...anyone else lost theirs? Think I might put some silicone sealant in the tab holes before snapping in the new one. FYI If you lose yours it has to be painted first.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i also lost mine and my fog light cover was half popped out too. i dont know how this happened because i took it off once and it wasnt easy. how much did you pay for your replacement?

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
I've heard this from quite a few people. Seems to be a frequent problem.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i also lost mine and my fog light cover was half popped out too. i dont know how this happened because i took it off once and it wasnt easy. how much did you pay for your replacement?
Cost was $19.00 but getting it painted was another $30.00. It also needs to be primed and sanded etc.

·
Registered
966 Posts
i have seen 2 or 3 people post a thread just like this, although ive never lost my tow hook cover, on the front bumper drivers side of the side of the bumper theres a little "intake" thing right infront of the tire.

Redirect Notice

i got home after about an hour and a half highway drive and that piece is gone and i can see directly into my bumper =(

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
i have seen 2 or 3 people post a thread just like this, although ive never lost my tow hook cover, on the front bumper drivers side of the side of the bumper theres a little "intake" thing right infront of the tire.

Redirect Notice

i got home after about an hour and a half highway drive and that piece is gone and i can see directly into my bumper =(

you have to go to the dealer.They will order the part for you & they will have to paint it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
$(KGrHqEOKicE31fQ1Fl9BODlERkJ3Q~~_12.JPG

thanks for your reply
unfortunately in my country it will be quite expensive to order from dealer, and i will have to wait for 4-5 weeks
does anyone know where to buy used part?

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
SubaruGenuineParts.com

One of my favorite sites for OEM parts.

opposedforces.com

Great for getting part numbers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts