Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im going to best buy and I count my money and I cant find my 20, I have very little cash 30 dollars at the most, I hope its somewhere in the house and fell out of my pcoket there, if not I made someone pretty damn happy.

·
Registered
649 Posts
WRX>MUSTANG said:
So im going to best buy and I count my money and I cant find my 20, I have very little cash 30 dollars at the most, I hope its somewhere in the house and fell out of my pcoket there, if not I made someone pretty damn happy.
I found it!!!! It blew all the way to Iowa!!!:)

Sorry you lost your money, but look on the bright side. At least you had money to lose!;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Look on the bright side, you gots a mp3 player:p :rolleyes:

HAR was just said by shinigami!

·
1,379 Posts
At the movies a few weeks ago the teenage girl in line in front of me found a $100 bill. I could have kicked myself for staring at the posters instead of the ground. :mad: I coulda used that.

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Re: Lost 20 dollars

junaitari said:

I found it!!!! It blew all the way to Iowa!!!:)

Sorry you lost your money, but look on the bright side. At least you had money to lose!;)
Heh your ah ****!

I remember I owe my mom 20.

That was gonna be hers, I dont have any more 20's

Man, I hadnt lost money for a long time! Well kinda, on monday I almost lost a dollar, some woman pointed it out though, I was searching for my transfer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
AutoXJunkie said:
At the movies a few weeks ago the teenage girl in line in front of me found a $100 bill. I could have kicked myself for staring at the posters instead of the ground. :mad: I coulda used that.
:D sounds like you have the same kind of luck i have. i've lost count of the number of people that have hit jackpots on the slot machine next to me after i sit down.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts