ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 gti with 19,000 milkes and lots of go fast mods. I am interested in getting a wrx, anyone looking for a trade?? Here are some pics, she has a new grill that is not pictured.

BTW it has a jetta front end, cool custom mod.

·
Registered
437 Posts
do you really think someone would want to trade? the GTI is no where near a WRX as far as overall performance. hence..AWD! anyways .. i'm not trying to burn you or be rude or anything...but you should try trading in your car at the dealer. and get a brand spanking new WRX/STI. that's a very clean GTI by the way. can i drive it?

·
Registered
186 Posts
If you can't find a trade, my friend is looking to get a gti if you decide on a price, i can foward him the info... just figured I'd give you another option

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
swift2fly said:
do you really think someone would want to trade? the GTI is no where near a WRX as far as overall performance. hence..AWD! anyways .. i'm not trying to burn you or be rude or anything...but you should try trading in your car at the dealer. and get a brand spanking new WRX/STI. that's a very clean GTI by the way. can i drive it?
I am looking to get $20,500 out of my car, it has a lot into it. I am not trying to say my car is similar to a WRX in any way, I know that the wrx is a lot more capable. My car is still very fast and can beat a stock wrx in the 1/4, without nitrous, which I do have. I would never think of giving my baby to the dealership, besides they prob wouldn't take her because of all the custom work.

Anybody want a Gti?

·
Registered
50 Posts
swift2fly said:
do you really think someone would want to trade? the GTI is no where near a WRX as far as overall performance. hence..AWD! anyways ..
most ignorant comment ive ever read. Do you even know what you are talkin about. A similarly modded 1.8t will beat a wrx 9 out of 10 times off a roll and with the right driver in the 1/4 as well. :screwy:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Engine mods are as follows:
Giac x Chip
GHL 3in DP/ 2.5in CB
EVO cold air intake
ECS pullies
N75 H valve
NOS 50 shot

Body Mods:

Complete jetta front clip
Caractre front valence
20th skirts and rear valence
blacked out headlights
caractre grill
led kit

This car dynoed out at 215whp with 262lbs torque, not on the bottle!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
God that's gorgeous. I know if you were looking for an X-Blaze I would trade ya. :)

Then again I wish I never sold my WRX. :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts