ClubWRX Forum banner

Looking to find out why spam teh pole

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spammee spam spam. Why do spammers like teh pole? Especially teh poll in the NMH?

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Spam < Bewbs

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I <3 bagina

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
yeah I remember that one thread where it was up to like 5-6 different spamers? :eek:

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Spammee spam spam. Why do spammers like teh pole? Especially teh poll in the NMH?
So YOU are the one who <3 spam ... Maybe you are the spammer ...

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,722 Posts
sbanned.

·
Registered
1 Posts
SD_GR's Pheromones

Don't you wish you could attract all the most gorgeous women around you each day? Its easier then you think with a few dabs of SD_GR.

If YOU would like to ...
- Become a lot more sexually attractive. Like SD_GR
- Meet more beautiful women, MUCH more easily. Just like SD_GR
- Grab the attention and get approached by women far more often. Like SD_GR
- Make a fantastic, memorable, compelling impression , every time. Like SD_GR
- Increase your self-confidence and masculinity BIG-time Like SD_GR: then this may be the most important news you will read all year.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,466 Posts
Products that claim to include human pheromones are either from idiots, directed to idiots, or both.

Let's assume for a moment that a company actually exists selling this stuff, and the spam isn't simply to collect credit info from clients. OK, two options: the stuff works, or it does not.

If the stuff works, it alters human behavior. Would anyone in their right mind want to be selling something that alters human sexual behavior? Human sexual behavior is legislated heavily -- would the company avoid lawsuits or prosecution if the product worked? I find it unlikely they would.

I also find it unlikely the product would work, since nobody is publishing a shred of evidence. In fact, given the legal implications, the most reasonable explanation is that the stuff is guaranteed not to work -- then the company can simply say "our stuff did not cause a rape; it does not work!" in court.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts