Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I have a 2020 wrx premium. I would like to do some mellow mods.i figure the bes and easiest thing to begin is getting her breathing right. So, since I do my own mechanical work ill start with cold air Induction as well as a Borla catback..I'm not looking to race or anything like that
Sooo who do y'all think? Good strategy out of the gate? Please feel free to give any advice or simple mechanical bolt- on cheats. Thanks for your time and help!

·
Super Moderator
11,433 Posts
Hi guys. I have a 2020 wrx premium. I would like to do some mellow mods.i figure the bes and easiest thing to begin is getting her breathing right. So, since I do my own mechanical work ill start with cold air Induction as well as a Borla catback..I'm not looking to race or anything like that
Sooo who do y'all think? Good strategy out of the gate? Please feel free to give any advice or simple mechanical bolt- on cheats. Thanks for your time and help!
The wrx, STI, and any other vehicle that uses a MAF metering will require tuning to use a different intake, and tuning for that specific intake as each one scales differently. This is critical.

For just bolt on power, the turbo back exhaust is the way to go but will also require tuning. Cobb offers staged kits that come with an accessport that allow you to tune the vehicle via one of their OTS tunes, although in some cases, pro tuning is the better option

1 - 2 of 2 Posts