ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FIRST would like to saw it's good to be back on here I haven't been catching up with club lately, trying to finish school and just started a new job.

what else is new 2002 trans not cooperating with me. have 2002 turbo back wrx with a stage 1 clutch kit. Trans rebuilt twice once by the dealership and once by a private mechanic. I use this car as my dailiy driver and hear a slight grinding noise when rolling in neutral or when letting off the gas (I keep a steady toe on it to not hear this noise). I think I'm going to have my differentials looked at before I tear down the trans but since I don't want to get rid of this car by any means I am considering a full swap (05+) Anyone have any experience with full swaps into a 2002. My private mechanic has offered to put it in free of charge for cracking my windshield and screwing up body work in the past. Also considering to go 6 speed.

Any help would/advice/CONSTRUCTIVE criticism would be much appreciated! :D

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
If my private mechanic broke my windshield and damaged body work on my car he would of paid for said items to be fixed and Id own a new mechanic.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahah this guy is actually my fathers mechanic who does a very good job. He gave my car to a buddy of his who does great body work but got into a motorcycle accident who then gave it to another friend. At this point my car had been in a cruddy warehouse for almost 3 months without me even seeing it. I just wanted my car back and my fathers mechanic felt really bad about the situation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts