ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello; I'm new to the forum. I have been looking for a wrx wagon for about a month now. I haven't had much luck. I currently have a lifted Jeep Wrangler with many offroad mods. I want a car with better gas milage than the gas-guzzling jeep, but one that can still go well in the snow; I turned to subaru. I snowboard as well and the wagon offers more room and the option of adding roof racks. I can't spend to much (maybe 10,000), so I'm looking in the 2002-2004 range.

Anyone that can help? Oh, and I live in Boone, North Carolina.

Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i have a friend selling A 2004 wrx wagon his name is eric its white, if your truely intersted he is selling it for 9500 but may drop to 9000, he OWNS a shop that only works on subaru, so its very well taken care of im located in apex nc that is where car is located as well. let me know if interested

·
Registered
36 Posts
finally got actual milage for you its 85,000 im pretty sure all major services has been done to it, they very much check all their vehicles so here is my number if you need anything or want to check it out 919-710-6863 my name is Dustin Anderson

1 - 5 of 5 Posts